Complete and submit the entry form below for your chance to win one of three Milner Media Backpacks filled with gifts from our sponsors. Each prize is valued at $350. Entries for the contest will be taken through radio station websites Friday, August 7th through Thursday, August 13th …cut-off is at Noon on the 13th . One entry per person (per radio station)—so only (1) entry on each station! Winners will be drawn randomly from all entries and announced on-air on Friday (8/14). Winners have to call in within 10 minutes and verify info on their entry.
Back to School Sponsors 2020
Affordable Flooring by Rodrigo / Manteno / $50 Visa Gift Card
Ashley Home Store / Bradley / $50 Gift Certificate
B & J Sewing & Quilting Center / Bourbonnais / $50 Gift Certificate
Busse & Rieck Flowers, Plants, & Gifts / Kankakee / $50 Gift Certificate
Westphal Jewelers / Bradley / $50 Gift Certificate
Door Masters / Bourbonnais / $50 Visa Gift Card
Dunlap Vision / Bourbonnais / Pair of Sunglasses: Value of at Least $50
Frank’s Appliance Center & Sleep Source / Bradley & Manteno / $50 Gift Certificate
Girard’s Ace Hardware & Furniture / Bourbonnais / $50 Gift Certificate
Joy’s Hallmark Shop / Kankakee / Vera Bradley Weekender
Kansai Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi / Northfield Square Mall / $50 Gift Card
King Music / Bradley / $50 Gift Certificate
Meijer / Bradley / $50 Gift Card
Municipal Bank / Bourbonnais / $50 Cash
Oliver’s Bar & Grill / in Bradley & Kankakee / $50 Gift Card
Supercuts / Bourbonnais / $50 Gift Card
Sweet Street / Bourbonnais / $50 Gift Card
Tholens’ Landscape & Garden Center / $50 Gift Certificate
Turk Furniture / Bradley / $50 Gift Certificate
Zizi & La Vida Nail Spa / Bradley / $50 Gift Certificate
The UPS Store / Bourbonnais / $50 Gift Card
1. There are (3) Grand Prize BACKPACKS to be given away on each of the three Milner Media formats—WVLI / WIVR & WYUR AND WFAV.
2. Each Backpack contains $50 gifts/gift cards from Back-To-School Sponsors valued at a minimum of $300.
3. No purchase or consideration is necessary.
4. Entries are available on each radio station’s website: wvli927.com / wfav951.com / wivr1017.com
5. Entries can be found by clicking on the BACK TO SCHOOL CONTEST BANNER ON THE HOME PAGE of each website.
6. Entries will be available on Friday, August 7th through Thursday, August 13th.
7. Entries must be received by Noon on Thursday, August 13th
8. Must be 18 or older to enter the contest.
9. One entry per person per radio station. Maximum of (3) Entries…TOTAL
10. Entries must be completed in full.
11. The (3) Winners on each radio station will be drawn at random from all entries on that radio station and announced on the air on Friday, August 14TH. Winners will have 10 minutes to call in to claim their prize by verifying entry information.
12. Contestants agree to the release of their name in promotion of this contest.
13. The 60-day Rule that prohibits any one person from winning more than one Milner Media contest in a 60-day period does not apply to this contest.
14. There is only one Back-To-School Backpack winner per household (includes all entries on all radio stations).
15. There is no associated cash value with the prize or any prize substitutions.
16. Winners must present an ID that matches the information on their entry and sign a prize release in person at the Milner Media office at 292 N. Convent in Bourbonnais.
17. Winners will be called to set up an appointment to pick up their Backpack and agree to wear a face mask and apply hand sanitizer to gain entry to the building for pick up.
18. All prizes must be picked up within 30 days.
19. Milner Media Employees and immediate family members or other persons, residing in the same household of a Milner Media Employee are not eligible to win.
20. Entries will be available at the Milner Media studios if requested.
21. Other circumstances regarding entries will be handled on an individual basis if the radio station is contacted.
22. Milner Media reserves the right to render mutual decisions regarding the contest and the awarding of the prizes not covered in the above rules.